April 19, 2008

Tag! You're it! (and a contest, too!)


Finnigan says: Greetings, doglings and loyal humans. I, King Finnigan and Master and Commander of the Universe, am hereby decreeing that all humans must get their dog a very cool hand-stamped I.D. tag from Alli's Originals.
I know, I know. It is so much easier just to go to the local pet store and have one pumped out by that soulless machine, right?
Maybe, but where's the fun in that when you can rather tell inquisitive minds that the oh-so-cool I.D. tag your pooch is wearing is an Alli Original? I might not usually care about who made what when it comes to humans, but I really like my grey, hand-stamped tag.

Cat says: Mine is pink! That is so grrrrly and I LOVE it! And all the puppies I know are soooo totally drooling over my I.D. tag. It's like, everybody gets theirs at the pet store, so mine is like, a designer, or something! Talk about cool points for me at the dog park.

Finnigan's Ruff Ruff Review: Four out of four paws. It's simple, elegant, and compliments my royal persona quite well.

Cat's Ruff Ruff Review: Duh! It's pink and grrrly! Like I wasn't going to give it four out of four paws????

Dog Mom says: Alli of Alli's Originals has graciously offered a Dog I.D. tag in your choice of pink or grey to one lucky dog! You the know rules: Visit Alli's site and then leave us a comment telling us what your favorite dog or people item is and why you'd like an I.D. tag! But remember, your entry will not be considered valid unless you leave us a way to contact you! So be sure to include your email.
Contest ends April 27 at midnight. Good luck!!

1 comment:

sara said...

Ali's is a cute website. I especially like the infinity earrings. Plus a little cute pink nametag would look cool on my little bolognese dog.

Sara Bauman
Michigan
bauman.sara@comcast.net