October 16, 2007

Puppy needs a home

Finnigan: How can we resist a request from the magic hands lady for a post about a puppy who needs a home? We can't. She massaged out our sore muscles and now we are at her mercy.
Besides, the little girl is cute.

Cat: Please look at the Midwest Schipperke Rescue page for more info on Ninya. She is a Schipperke mix and tiny and CUTE! I'd bring her home, but Mom is busy with my new little sister.
*sigh*


Ninya's stats: Tiny, fine-boned, hears half-cocked, snuggly, calm, quiet and gentle. She was born on 6/28 and will be available for adoption once she is spayed. Applications are being accepted for her adoption. Tell them you heard about Ninya at Ruff Ruff!
Oh-and an added plus from the magic hands lady: If you adopt Ninya (did I mention she's CUTE!) and you live in the Metro Detroit area, you may have a shot at some free pet sitting...)


2 comments:

Sherwin said...

You have a nice site here. I will be saving this page to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site with great articles and products on dog strollers. Check it out if you have time. Thanks. ;)

Anonymous said...

It is actually a nice and useful piece of info.
I'm happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

My weblog: anuncios clasificados